Quotes-collection.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit and use our website and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
The Site is not designed for, or directed to, children under the age of 16 and Quotes-collection does not intentionally collect information about anyone under the age of 16 on the Site. If Quotes-collection discovers that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information from anyone younger than the age of 16, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT, LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In addition, Quotes-collection content may be included on web pages and websites that are not associated with Quotes-collection and over which we have no control. These third parties may collect data through the use of their own cookies, web beacons or other technology, independently collect information or solicit Personal Information, and may have the ability to track your use of their websites and services. Quotes-collection is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any third party.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We and our third-party service providers may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Information about you that we have grouped together as follows:
- Contact Information includes email address.
- Technical Information includes browser type and version, time zone setting and geographical location, operating system and platform and other technology or other unique identifier for any computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device used to access the Site.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site.
- User Content Information includes text (including questions, comments, and suggestions), pictures, audio, videos, or other content you share by posting content in surveys, feedback and reviews interactive features, or other communication functionality.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Contact Information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise.
- Cookies – Cookies are small data files that a website sends to your Device while you are viewing the website that are stored on the Device. Cookies can be used for many purposes, including to monitor use of websites, to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you, including Personal Information and Usage Data:
- to provide you with information that you have requested or agreed to receive;
- respond to your inquiries;
- to improve our Site and service offerings;
- to personalize and customize and tailor your experience on the Site, for example, by displaying content that we think you might be interested in.